Overview: Evidential Cooperation in Large Worlds (ECL)
This page provides an overview of all resources related to the idea of Evidential Cooperation in Large World (ECL). It used to be called "Multiverse-wide Superrationality".
- Lukas Gloor (2017): Commenting on MSR, Part 1: Multiverse-wide cooperation in a nutshell
- Introductory talk by Caspar Oesterheld for people familiar with decision theory
- Caspar Oesterheld (2017): Multiverse-wide Cooperation via Correlated Decision Making
- Caspar Oesterheld (2017): Multiverse-wide cooperation via correlated decision making – Summary
- Caspar Oesterheld (2017): Multiverse wide Cooperation via Correlated Decision Making. Talk at EA Global London.
- Ruairí Donnelly (2017): Moral Trade. Talk at EA Global San Francisco.
- The superrationality section of Reasons to Be Nice to Other Value Systems
- Lukas Gloor (2018): Commenting on MSR, Part 2: Cooperation heuristics
- David Althaus (2018): Descriptive Population Ethics and Its Relevance for Cause Prioritization, section "Descriptive ethics and its importance for multiverse-wide superrationality"
- Johannes Treutlein (2018): Three wagers for multiverse-wide superrationality
- Caspar Oesterheld (2018): Newcomb's Problem, the Prisoner's Dilemma and Large Universes: a Consideration for Consequentialists. Talk at the 15th Conference of the International Society for Utilitarian Studies, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), July 24-26, 2018. (Abstract), (Slides).
- Johannes Treutlein (2023): Modeling Evidential Cooperation in Large Worlds
Some papers closely related to multiverse-wide superrationality can be found in section 6.1 of the 2017 paper.